Worst #5: Bone & Joint Center
The header on this page is such a huge distraction from everything else that I wonder if I should sit and read through all the headlines or actually click on what I would be looking for if I was a patient. Also, since the header is flash, it won't work on my mobile device. They should be commended for offering virtual tours of their facilities, but only if it actually worked! The site asked me to download quicktime and I'm not dealing with that just to see a waiting room. Finally, on the homepage they list "a few" of their services, and 20+ bullets is more than "a few" in my book. There is just too much going on on this site.
This website looks so bland. Everything is so crunched in the center. I thought they put ads on the sides that was blocked by my adblocker. But no. I'm also not going to waste time downloading quicktime just to see their rooms look like. Oh pretty!!
ReplyDelete